We just watched this movie shown at a local church. We have already been trying to make changes to eat healthier, whole foods but this movie helped me to see how we still have room for change in our diet. Now I'm paying even more attention to where my produce is grown and where & how our meat, eggs and seafood are raised. Is it raised in alignment with nature's original blueprint or is it genetically-modified, filled with antibiotics, covered in pesticides & herbicides or worse, is it crammed into a cage with little room to move and fed a cannibal diet? It's time we say "no" to unreal food grown without love and respect for the Earth and all its beings. One more thing I learned is to pay more attention to eating local food even when we eat outside our own kitchen. Luckily, enough critical mass has been reached and enough of us are fed up with the food industry to thread a new path. I joined those who came before me.....and trust me there are millions. Soon, we'll all be getting our food from our own backyards or our neighbors!
If it comes down to money, which is always does.....ask yourself, like I did myself, how much money you pay for convenience foods (processed, boxed, bottled, canned, microwavable, fast-food etc)? See if you can save money there so you can EAT MORE FRESH, EAT MORE LOCAL, just the way the Great Spirit intended.
If it comes down to money, which is always does.....ask yourself, like I did myself, how much money you pay for convenience foods (processed, boxed, bottled, canned, microwavable, fast-food etc)? See if you can save money there so you can EAT MORE FRESH, EAT MORE LOCAL, just the way the Great Spirit intended.
Here are some links for you to look for local food in your area:




No comments:
Post a Comment